Chairman:† ††††††††††††† Mr Terence Patrick , Stoney Royd, Woodstock, West Clandon, Guildford, GU4 7UJ
Clerk: ††††††††††††††††††††††† Mr John Stone, Hunters End, Lime Grove, West Clandon, Guildford GU4 7UT
Wednesday 12th June 2019 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration of Interests.
3. Confirmation of the Minutes of the May 2019 meeting.
4. Matters arising from those minutes.
Reviews of the Local Plan:
- to decide whether to provide financial support for the applications for Judicial Reviews of the Guildford Local Plan promoted by Ockham Parish Council/Wisley Action Group and Mr Jules Cranwell and if appropriate determine the value of such support.
6. Local Plan Update.
7. Neighbourhood Plan Report:
- to comment on and approve as appropriate the first draft of the West Clandon Neighbourhood Plan together with any comments from the Neighbourhood Planning Group.
8. Recreation Ground, Playground and Car Park:
- to agree action in response to the Contractorís complaints about dog excrement.
- to note Parish Council expenditure on footpaths 82 and 83.
10. A247 Matters.
11. Planning Matters:
- to agree the Councilís response to planning applications and appeals received as listed in the correspondence paper.
12. Council Correspondence sent and received:
- to note correspondence received.
13. Financial Matters and Approvals:
- To nominate applications for projects requiring Concurrent Functions Grant Aid in 2020/21.
14. Questions from the Public.
15. Date of Next Meeting- Wednesday 10th July 2019 at 8.00pm.
16. Exclusion of Press and Public.